KEEEN – Wastewater Treatment
Wastewater Treatment is a bio treatment which consists of high-performance enzymes and micro-organisms that are capable of degrading compounds of biological molecules, oil, grease, dirt, and organic materials. It is non-hazardous and non-corrosive.
- A synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbons, oil and grease and organic molecules
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-flammable
- Reduces BOD, COD and TSS levels in wastewater
- Reduces odors in wastewater facilities, lift stations, holding ponds and landfill applications
- Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment
Wastewater Treatment remediates these and more:
Benzene, Gasoline, Cutting Fluids, Fuel Oils, Jet Fuel, Lubricating Oil, Glycols, Diesel, Hydraulic Oil, Skydrol, Grease, and Motor Oil
How to apply Wastewater Treatment:
- Pump out the septic tank or consolidate the tank prior to starting the initial treatment
- Apply KEEEN at selected pumping station collection lines as far up the line from the treatment plant as possible using a metering pump or automated drip system at the proper rate depending on waste loading
Limit the use of bleaches, sanitizers, and other strong chemicals as they can limit or eliminate the effectiveness of the microbes.
How to store Wastewater Treatment:
Keep it in its original container with the seal attached. Close the lid tightly after use. It should be kept in a well-ventilated place.
Although the Wastewater Treatment substance packaging is safe, it should be kept out of the reach of children. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing mist. It may irritate the eyes or respiratory system. Use with adequate ventilation.