KEEEN – Surface Cleaner Sensitivitys
- Cleans and sterilizes at the same time by killing germs.
- Sterilizes the production of food in the kitchen and in abattoirs.
- Degrades naturally and is environmentally friendly.
- Degrades protein, fat, carbohydrates, and blue cells.
- Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment.
- A highly sensitive cleaner for hygiene areas, food production, cooking tables, kitchen tools, etc.
- A powerful biodegradable blend of environmentally preferable mild surfactants with natural peroxide.
- Rapidly cleans grease, proteins, lipids, cellulose, carbohydrates caused by organic waste.
- Cleans up any hydrocarbon-based spills or grease/oil on production or shop floors, kitchens or household equipment.
- Eliminates slippery floors caused by grease build-up.
- Enhances biodegradation above and below the ground surface.
- Ecologically sound.
How to apply:
- Mopping: Fill container with properly diluted product with water 1:50 to 1: 100. For the best results with oily floors or visible oil, allow the solution to remain on the surface for about 30 seconds before mopping. Liberally apply to the floor with a wet mop and agitate the solution into the surface.
- Auto Floor Scrubber: Start with a 1: 100 dilution rate and adjust after testing. For the best results, heat the solution to 125 o F.
- Degreasing: Fill the container with an appropriate dilution ratio. The dilution rate may vary if the operator is using rags to clean (stronger), scrub brush (medium), rinsing with a power washer (weaker). When cleaning heavy oil/grease depositions, allow the product to soak for 1-2 minutes before removing it.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing mist. It may irritate the eyes or respiratory system. Use with adequate ventilation.