KEEEN – Surface Cleaner F.O.G Digester

Product Information

Surface Cleaner F.O.G Digester is a bio treatment which consists of high-performance enzymes and micro-organisms that are capable of degrading compounds of biological molecules, oil, grease, dirt, and organic materials on production running area surfaces or in the kitchen. It also removes dirt, oil, fat accumulation in sewers and septic tanks, and grease trapped in houses.

  • A synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digests hydrocarbons, oil and organic molecules
  • Neutral pH, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-flammable
  • Clean-up any hydrocarbon-based spill on production or shop floors, highways,railroads, barges or pipelines
  • Reduces fly infestations by eliminating F.O.G. built-up
  • Reduces odors caused by rancid F.O.G. accumulation
  • Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment

Surface Cleaner F.O.G Digester remediates these and more:

Benzene, Gasoline, Cutting Fluids, Fuel Oils, Jet fuel, Lubricating Oil, Glycols, Diesel, Hydraulic Oil, Skydrol, Grease, Motor Oil, and more

How to apply Surface Cleaner F.O.G Digester

  • Mopping: Fill the container with properly diluted product (with water 1:50 to 1:100). For the best results with oily floors or visible oil, allow the solution to remain on the surface for about 30 seconds before mopping. Liberally apply to the floor with a wet mop and agitate the solution on the surface.
  • Auto Floor Scrubber: Start with a 1: 100 dilution rate and adjust after testing.
  • Degreasing: Fill the container with properly diluted product.
  • After completing the above, pour the remaining contents down the floor drain in order to treat the drain line and grease trap.

How to store Surface Cleaner F.O.G Digester

The product should not be used for activities involving direct contact with food. To maintain optimal performance, cylinders should be stored in the biomass treatment product packaging and not be exposed to sunlight.


KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with the eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing mist. It may irritate the eyes or respiratory system. Use with adequate ventilation.