KEEEN – Parts Cleaner
Oil Spill Control is a bio treatment which consists of high-performance enzymes and micro-organisms that are capable of degrading fuel oil molecules and various decomposed organic impurities. It can also be used for cleaning floors in oil production areas. It resolves oil contamination in water or soil, which reduces the cost of waste treatment significantly in a natural way. Its usability is non-hazardous and non-corrosive.
- A synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbons, oil and organic molecules
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-flammable
- Cleans up spills, leaks on concrete pads, roadways around rail-yards, and vehicle crossings
- Inert volatile vapors, “hot spots”
- Starts cleanup of emergency spills quickly and effectively
- Reduces hazards and costs of cleanup in maintenance areas
Oil Spill Control remediates these and more:
Benzene, Gasoline, Cutting Fluids, Fuel Oils, Jet fuel, Lubricating Oil, Glycols, Diesel, Hydraulic Oil, Skydrol, Grease, Motor Oil, and more
How to apply Oil Spill Control:
- Dilute the Oil Spill Control with water in the ratio of 1:40 to 1:100 depending on the extent of oil contamination.
- Agitate for heavy, stubborn hydrocarbon build-ups.
- For the best results, heat the solution to 125 degrees F.
- Spills of volatile nature require immediate attention. Over spraying the area with a ratio of 1:4, the solution of KEEEN can help mitigate explosion or fire hazards.
How to store Oil Spill Control:
Keep it in its original container with the seal attached. Close the lid tightly after use.
Although the Oil Spill Control treatment substance packaging is safe, it should be kept out of the reach of children, and it should be kept in a well-ventilated place. Make sure to wash hands thoroughly after handling, avoid contact with eyes, and do not take internally. Inhalation may cause irritation for the respiratory system and sensitive skin.