KEEEN – Bio Sanitizer
- Eliminates the bad smells of degradable wastewater contaminants in toilets.
- Cuts down bad smells from septic sanitary drainage.
- Reduces the problem of odor in the bathroom or toilet.
- Optimizes wastewater treatment.
- A synergistic blend of selected non-pathogenic microbes with non-toxic formulation of biological activators, which digest hydrocarbons, oil and grease and organic molecules.
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-flammable.
- Degrades and digests organic waste material.
- Dramatically reduces the pollutant load of toilet effluents that are ultimately discharged into the drainage system.
- Cleans and deodorizes toilets, urinals and drainage systems.
- Keeps drains free-flowing and will not damage pipes, drain lines or septic tanks.
- Reduces BOD/COD/SS/FOG of wastewater prior to release into the public wastewater system.
- Enhances the efficiency of wastewater treatment.
How to store Bio Sanitizer:
- Pump out the septic tank prior to starting the initial treatment.
- Prime the septic tank by adding 1 liter of KEEEN bio sanitizer directly into the floor drain that goes into the septic tank.
- Daily dosage with automatic urinal drip at a minimum of 500 ml per day, depending on the number of urinals and the amount of service.
- For the best results, it is recommended to apply KEEEN Surface Cleaner in a mop bucket by adding 1:10 ratio to the water to mop floors. After mopping, pour the remaining contents of the mop bucket down the floor drain to treat the drain line and the septic tank.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing mist. It may irritate the eyes or respiratory system.